terms and conditions
By attending Wild Roses Festival, you understand that you will participate at your own risk.
1. Assumption of Risk. By attending the Wild Roses Festival, including any or all of the related activities to the Festival, I voluntarily agree to assume all of the risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability or expenses, of any kind, that I may experience or incur.
2. Waiver and Release. I release the Wild Roses Festival venue, organizers, volunteers, vendors and any companies, members, partners, contractors, representatives, employees or agents connected with the Festival from all claims of injury, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability or expenses in any way connected with or arising out of my participation in the Wild Roses Festival.
3. Indemnification. I indemnify and hold harmless the Wild Roses Festival venue, organizers, volunteers, vendors and any companies, members, partners, contractors, representatives, employees, contractors, representatives, employees or agents connected with the Festival from all claims of injury, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability or expenses in any way connected with or arising out of my participation in the Wild Roses Festival.
4. Medical Attention. I understand that in a case of an emergency, Wild Roses Festival is not responsible for providing me with medical care or services. I agree to come prepared with any medications, inhalers, first aid, or medical devices necessary to take care of myself in the event of a medical emergency.
5. Vehicle Release. I release the Wild Roses Festival venue, organizers, volunteers, vendors and any companies, members, partners, contractors, representatives, employees or agents connected with the Festival from any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage to my vehicle, trailer or recreational vehicle, while attending the Festival, including but not limited to: theft, collision, fire, acts of god, weather, construction, or any other loss of damage sustained during the course of Festival. I indemnify the Wild Roses Festival venue, organizers, volunteers, vendors and any companies, members, partners, contractors, representatives, employees or agents connected with the Festival against loss, cost or damage incurred as a result of any liability whatsoever with respect to my vehicle, trailer, or recreational vehicle. I confirm that I carry valid insurance on any vehicle, trailer, or recreational vehicle that I bring to the Festival.
6. Applicable Law. This waiver shall be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta.
7. Exclusivity. Unless you are an approved vendor, soliciting products or services is strictly prohibited. If you are found to be selling products or services outside of what has been approved by Wild Roses Festival, you will be asked to leave the Festival.
8. Professional Advice. I understand that the opinions and teachings expressed by presenters or participants of the Wild Roses Festival do not constitute or form the opinions of the Wild Roses Festival. Wild Roses Festival and its presenters do not provide any medical or professional advice with respect to opinions or teachings shared at the Festival. I understand that opinions or teachings are not a substitute for professional advice from qualified professionals such as doctors, therapists, psychologists or otherwise. I understand that any advice provided to me is general information and does not constitute medical advice.
9. Respect. By attending the Wild Roses Festival, I will hold the highest vibration of love, unity, respect and love for everyone in attendance. Anyone found in violation of this requirement will be asked to leave.
10. Revocable License. I understand that my ticket to the Festival is a revocable license and may be revoked at any time, for any reason, without compensation.
11. Photo Release. I understand that photographers and videographers will be capturing the event and I hereby give my consent to have my photo taken, as well as have it used for future marketing purposes on behalf of the Wild Roses Festival without additional consent or payment to you. Photos or videos taken at the Festival remain the property of Wild Roses Festival for their own use absolutely. We will not post or license any imagery that contains any nudity or partial nudity.
12. Photography. Attendees are welcome to take photos for personal use only.
13. Obtaining tickets for others. If I am obtaining tickets and/or entry credentials for, or providing any tickets and/or entry credentials to, any other person(s), I recognize that I am acting as that person’s agent in obtaining the tickets and/or entry credentials, and due to this agency relationship, I agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of any person to whom I deliver any of the tickets and/or entry credentials I obtain, and I shall notify any such person of these Terms and Conditions when I deliver a ticket and/or entry credentials to them. If I have obtained a ticket and/or entry credentials from another person, I also agree to these Terms and Conditions when the ticket and/or entry credentials are delivered to me.
14. Force Majeure. The Wild Roses Festival intends to gather, rain or shine. I agree that Wild Roses Festival is not liable for acts of God, the weather, strikes, protests, pandemics, or actions taken by government agencies and similar causes, which may interfere with the Festival. I understand that tickets are nonrefundable if the Festival is terminated early or canceled, or entry conditions are modified, due to harsh weather, acts of nature, governmental regulation, the failure to obtain required governmental permits, or conditions beyond Wild Roses Festival’s control.
15. Current version of Terms and Conditions. I understand that these Terms and Conditions may be changed by Wild Roses Festival at their discretion and without notice prior to the Festival, and if so, the revised Terms and Conditions will apply to me. The most current version can be found at www.wildrosesfestival.com/termsandconditions. My use of a ticket or other entry credential for entry to the Festival signifies my binding agreement to the Terms and Conditions.
We have a no refund policy on tickets purchased. However, you are able to transfer your ticket to someone else - just let us know whom you are transferring the ticket to by sending us an email at email@example.com.