terms and conditions
By attending Wild Roses Festival, you understand that you will participate at your own risk.
1. Assumption of Risk. I expressly acknowledge that I am participating in the Wild Roses Festival and any or all of the activities involved completely voluntarily and in no way hold Special Event organizers or property owners responsible for any liability, injury, death or loss, involved.
2. Waiver and Release. I waive and release Wild Roses Festival organizers and/or those connected with the Event from all claims for any liability, injury, death, loss or damage in any way connected with or arising out of my participation in the Wild Roses Festival.
3. Indemnification. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless (in other words reimburse and be responsible for) Wild Roses Festival organizers and/or those connected with the Wild Roses Festival from all claims for any liability, injury, death, loss or damage in any way arising out of my participation in the event.
4. Medical Attention. I agree that in a case of emergency, Wild Roses Festival organizers shall not be responsible for providing me with medical care onsite. I will come prepared with my own first aid kit.
5. Parking Release. I release the Wild Roses Festival organizers and/or those connected with the Event from any responsibility or liability for loss and/or damages to my vehicle, while parked in the designated parking lot or anywhere on the Event property, including but not limited to theft, collision, fire, acts of god, weather, construction, etc. during the course of Event. I indemnify the Wild Roses Festival organizers and/or those connected with the Event against loss, cost or damage incurred as a result of any liability whatsoever with regard to my driving and/or parking my/our automobile on the parking lot. I confirm that I have liability insurance on my vehicle that is current and in effect.
6. Applicable Law. This waiver shall be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta.
7. Exclusivity. Unless you are an approved vendor, soliciting products or services is strictly prohibited. If you are found to be selling product/services outside of what has been approved by Wild Roses Festival, you will be asked to leave.
8. Stance and Opinion. I understand that the opinions and teachings expressed by the presenters or participants taking part in Wild Roses Festival are not necessarily shared by the Wild Roses Festival.
9. Respect. By attending the Wild Roses Festival, I will hold the highest vibration of love, unity, respect and love for everyone in attendance. Anyone found in violation of this will be asked to leave.
10. Revocable License. A ticket is a revocable license and may be revoked at any time, for any reason, without compensation.
11. Photo release. I understand that photographers and videographers will be capturing the event and hereby give my consent to have my photo taken, as well as have it used for future marketing purposes on behalf of Wild Roses Festival. We will not post or license any imagery that contains any nudity or partial nudity.
12. Photography. Attendees are welcome to take photos for personal use only.
13. Obtaining tickets for others. If I am obtaining tickets and/or entry credentials for, or providing any tickets and/or entry credentials to, any other person(s), I recognize that I am acting as that person’s agent in obtaining the tickets and/or entry credentials, and due to this agency relationship, I agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of any person to whom I deliver any of the tickets and/or entry credentials I obtain, and I shall notify any such person of these Terms and Conditions when I deliver a ticket and/or entry credentials to them. If I have obtained a ticket and/or entry credentials from another person, I also agree to these Terms and Conditions when the ticket and/or entry credentials are delivered to me.
14. Force Majeure. The Wild Roses Festival intends to gather, rain or shine. However, I agree that Wild Roses Festival is not liable for acts of God, the weather, strikes, protests, or actions taken by government agencies and similar causes, which may interfere with the Festival. I understand that tickets are nonrefundable even if the Festival is terminated early or canceled, or entry conditions are modified, due to harsh weather, acts of nature, governmental regulation, the failure to obtain required governmental permits, or conditions beyond Wild Roses Festival’s control.
15. Dispute Resolution. If a dispute arises out of or relates to the Festival and/or these Terms and Conditions or the breach thereof, and if the dispute cannot be settled through negotiation, the parties agree first to try in good faith to settle the dispute by mediation administered by the Alberta Arbitration and Mediation Society in Edmonton Alberta. If a party fails to respond to a written request for mediation within 30 days after service or fails to participate in any scheduled mediation conference, that party shall be deemed to have waived its right to mediate the issues in dispute.
16. Current version of Terms and Conditions. I understand that these Terms and Conditions may be changed by Wild Roses Festival prior to the Festival, and if so, the revised Terms and Conditions will apply to me. The most current version can be found at www.wildrosesfestival.com/termsandconditions.My use of a ticket or other entry credential for entry to the Festival signifies my binding agreement to the Terms and Conditions in effect at the time of my entry to the Festival.
We have a no refund policy on tickets purchased. However, you are able to transfer your ticket to someone else - just let us know whom you are transferring the ticket to by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.